I want to be honest here. It is not always easy coming up with quality topics for posts on here each and every day. And sure I could always go back to a strict schedule of posting five days a week, but I really have no desire to do that. So I’ve decided to test out having other writers post on here instead.
This is not a call for guest posts. You won’t be a guest blogger for a random post to be published at my convenience. This is something I’m hoping will become more permanent for anyone interested. The thing about this is that you probably already have your own blog, right? You’ve probably worked really hard on just about every aspect of it like I have mine. That’s fine. I’m not asking you to abandon that, I’m simply offering you this space to use as your own.
Let me tell you what I am and am not looking for.
- Your post should always have a bookish/writing element.
- There will be no book reviews.
- You will not have to run topics by me.
- Posts will always publish at my usual posting time. Make sure you know what it is!
- I need to be familiar with you. If you just happen upon this post and I’ve never seen you around here and I don’t read your blog, then you likely have no chance of being selected.
- There will never be multiple posts published on the same day.
- You will need to demonstrate that you reply to comments. Some bloggers never reply and just Like them. That won’t be acceptable.
- Rants welcome.
- I’m not looking for anyone to copy and paste posts from their blog.
- You will not have a minimum or maximum number of posts expected from you.
I think that’s it. Now all you have to do is let me know that you’re interested in the comments. Then I’ll click your name and check out what you’ve been blogging about. I have no idea if anyone will even be interested, but all I can do is offer.
I think it goes without saying that you will not be paid for any posts published on here.
I’m looking for one, maybe two people.
Interested? Let me know!
On this day in 2014 I published A Change of Plans.